New home being constructed on the Beachside of Alys Beach presents 4 bedrooms, 4 baths and 2 half baths, a first floor gracious living, dining, kitchen area that opens to a covered loggia and courtyard with pool. A guest master bedroom and bath are conveniently situated on the first floor. A two-car garage provides valued parking and much needed storage space. The second floor offers a master bedroom and large master bath with tub and separate shower. The bedroom opens to a Court Terrace overlooking the courtyard below and features a summer kitchen. There are two additional guest bedrooms and baths with a bunk room off the media room. The third floor delivers a 912 square-foot rooftop terrace that delivers east and west views down Scenic Highway 30A and the rooftops of Alys Beach.
- Sub Type Detached Single Family
- County Walton
- Subdivision ALYS BEACH
- Year Built 2019
- Appliances Auto Garage Door Opn,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Stove/Oven Gas,Washer
- Apx Sq Ft Htd Cooled 4,185
- Construction Siding Block, Concrete, Roof Concrete
- Design Other
- Energy AC - High Efficiency,Heat High Efficiency,Storm Doors,Storm Windows
- Exterior Pool - In-Ground,Summer Kitchen
- Garage Spaces 2.00
- Interior Furnished - None,Kitchen Island
- Number of Stories 3.0
- Great Room Room Level 1
- Great Room Dimensions 22.2' x 17'
- Kitchen Room Level 1
- Kitchen Dimensions 20.2' x 9.6'
- Loggia Dimensions 12.6' x 17.2'
- Loggia Room Level 2
- Media Room Dimensions 13' x 8.8'
- Media Room Room Level 2
- Bath Master Dimensions 20.2' x 10'
- Bath Master Room Level 2
- Bedroom Additional Room Level 2
- Bedroom Additional Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom Master Room Level 2
- Bedroom Master Dimensions 22.2' x 17'
- Bunk Room Dimensions 16.2' x 8.6'
- Bunk Room Room Level 2
- Courtyard Dimensions 22' x 17.2'
- Courtyard Room Level 1
- Lot Dimensions 40.48' X 101' X 40' X 101'
- Lot Features Corner
- Lot Parcel Access Private Road
- Parking Features Garage Attached
- Utilities Electric, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water, TV Cable, Underground
- Elementary School Bay
- Middle School Emerald Coast
- High School South Walton